Monday, June 14, 2021

what's wrong!

                                                                                                         Author:Tellmeimok
Image: What seems to be 
the bother?  (here)

what's wrong!
what is troubling my mind?
a whole lot of encounters
making merriment 
mysteriously taking liberties
a troubling big smudge right
across my brain.
telling Hank something unlike
anything before, why?

a warning sign apparently 
must keep a lookout for
some other hints! 
(44 words)

Mish at d'Verse Quadrille #130
to include the word 'smudge'

9 comments:

  1. Must put attention to the warning signs Hank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those troubles came alive in your poem, "making merriment" and "mysteriously taking liberties". I like the personification. How dare they have so much fun as they play havoc on a mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's wrong? Watch for the signs my friend, be safe. Miss seeing your around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hints might be crucial to figuring out the root of the problem. A very beautiful and poignant poem, Hank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe keep notes and a pattern will emerge?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'a troubling big smudge right
    across my brain.' - I know this feeling. For me, it means it's time to tune out with some meditation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second Ingrid! (and a great poem, BTW!)

      -David

      Delete
  7. It is not easy... sometimes we have to be suspicious, sometimes it's better to let go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, Hank ... inquiring minds need to know. Cheers and thanks for commenting on my Quadrille.

    ReplyDelete