Friday, June 4, 2021

blowing bright by the sea

                                                                                                           Author: そらみみ
Image: Seaside Tranquility (here)

the 10 of 12 given words:
blowing bright sea stretching broken 
hum common rising moon shining

basking in the sun
taking in the tan
blowing bright by the sea
not any more to worry

the stretching breeze seeks
to brush by my cheeks
broken lashings of the waves
slow hums in low octaves

free to laze easy
common latitude from being busy
rising moments of solitude
feelings of gratitude
no one to intrude
heightened my mood

nights are just as breezy
the moon above held sway
shining in a good way
none that I’m seeing
engulfed all my being

not a bother in the world
but then where is everybody?

MMT's Sunday's Whirligig Wordle #321

3 comments:

  1. I live not far from the beach and have missed it tremendously.
    Had my second shot yesterday si hopefully will be able to get out soon.
    Loved the verse as always Hank.
    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, life would be simple and carefree without anyone else around to mess it up for us, right? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this time last year people were forbidden to go on a beach just in case a covid transfer took place. I thought it was safer than going to the shops!

    ReplyDelete