Saturday, May 29, 2021

I can see you in my reflections

                                                        
                                                                                              Author: anon
Image: Reflections Playing Tricks (here)

I cannot have you
I cannot touch you
The most I can see
Are two reflections
How cruel fate can be
Can I be set free?

I can see you in my dreams
I can see you everywhere
But you are nowhere

My choices are limited
My yearnings are beyond reach
My emotions are beyond reasons
My wants are beyond redemption
I’m vulnerable
Set me free
Answer me!

Carrie at Sunday Muse #162

2 comments:

  1. Wanting something, yet knowing its beyond the reach. Lovely how you portray this feeling, and how freedom could be connected with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The desire is deep, the emotions real if only there was a way to break the barrier that holds the captives free.

    sigh...

    ReplyDelete