Tuesday, February 21, 2023

a whiff on the flute

                                                                                    Author: Lukasz Kobus,
Image: A musician playing transverse flute (here)

a whiff on the flute floats
in classic waves across
the emptiness
a slight rustle of the leaves 
follows suit in unison 

it sets an idyllic setting
with the immersion of melody
of impetuously unique sounds
and the music continues on
ever so slowly 
(44 words)

Linda at d'Verse - Quadrille Monday#170-music-is-my-refuge/

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece that captures the unique musical sound of Flute.

    In Hinduism, little Lord Krishna plays flute. 😊💝

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flute music too! Beautiful quadrille, Hank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Hank and I bet that instrument sounds beautiful. I love flutes and whistles and woodwinds. Wonderful instruments.🙂✌🏼❣️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Felt like the leaves moving with the wind <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Hank! I love the sound of a flute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, the flute has such a soothing tone <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sounds from the flute - so serene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done. I read it & reached for my favorite (red cedar, non-mechanical, Native American) flute, blew a little tribute in your honor. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect sounds of flute music. Lovely poem, Hank.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice. Seeing the picture of the flute, I can hear its sound.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this line: "impetuously unique sounds"

    ReplyDelete