Thursday, April 1, 2021

Whets naughtiness of eccentricity

                                                                               Attribution: Hank's
Image: Hank toyed around with the 
e-brush and came up with the above

Theme: Art and Colours
B is for Brush Anyone?        
                 
                                   

Strength of imagination reeling
Playfully encroached with a bow
Transferred onto the screen
Kaleidoscopic hues of the rainbow

Whets naughtiness of eccentricity 
Creating abstracts, still life, portraits
What of nature's scenic beauty 
Perhaps colours in red

Better yet just toy around
Hopefully something gives
Figures, lines and shapes abound
Answering to, 'where's the beef' ?

A to Z  April Challenge - B

3 comments:

  1. Poetry is something I strive for but often eludes my mind but sometimes I'm surprised when the word fall instantly from my brain causing my fingertips to dance across my computer keyboard. You, my friend, are a brilliant poet sharing beautiful words to shape one's imagination. :)

    Stop by to see my latest Looney Tunes A-Z Art Sketch series, Bugs Bunny on Curious as a Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hank, your poems always amaze me .. and while it has been a while since I visited your blog (long ago now from dverse), was glad to find you on the atoz here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Hank are a credit to the poetry industry, I have enjoyed your poems for a few years now and look forward to future ones.

    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete