Tuesday, October 2, 2018

a repertoire of works

                                                                                           Author: Natalie Ruka
Image: Crammed space but
a productive mind (here)

up early in the morning
in an artist's workspace
confidently and quietly musing
a song in a studio a place

to fondly call one's own
where within such restraints
seeds had been sown
faithfully all in her own domain

an alignment of works contending
banding together in artistic fields
varied and expanding
songs created to fulfill

a hungry void ever present
of a prolific young talent
a measure of creative abundance
a repertoire well balanced

Nekneeraj's at MLMM's Photo Challenge #232
Susan's at PU's Midweek Motif balance
willow-switches at RealToad's  - the tuesday platform

15 comments:

  1. I love this field of balance. A nice one, Hank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fine! That void waiting to be filled is just as important as all the other bits of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to be surrounded by all the pieces of inspiration - or what some would call clutter -and yet to find the space to create - takes a certain amount of mindfulness in self.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice for a person to have a corner to pursue creative outlets....something we all yearn for. I always wanted to write in one of those turrets you see in old houses. Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "a hungry void ever present
    of a prolific young talent"

    Definitely that hunger craves a balance of filling

    Happy Wednesday Hank

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like she can find a perfect balance for creations...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I often feel like this, during the wee hours of the night, when everyone has gone to sleep. My muse grabs me, by the ear, and whispers her thoughts to me, as I struggle to write them down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much wanting to come, have to have that balance as it flows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My writing room is a complete mess to outsiders But I know exactly where everything is, it fits me like a glove and from the desk I can see only the sky so am not distracted from my work. Certainly a creative person needs their own space to truly be themselves as they work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I like this, Hank! It reminds me of myself, up early in the morning and I have a study, but at the moment it is in a complete mess - no balance at all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. a balanced repertoire..a good goal perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The place simply needs to feel right for you. Good one, Hank!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your take on creativity. A studio surely is a great place to have.

    ReplyDelete