Saturday, June 11, 2022

An idea in making heads turn

                                                                                           Author: anon
Image: Pin on Pretty in Pearls  (here)

Clouds the mind bidding for a home run
The naked truth is still not very apparent
Idea in making heads turn that is the fun
Such are pretty ladies with assets to flaunt

Making waves in calm waters to provoke
Pearls entwined for roving eyes of suitors
Flirting with glee twitch of the eyes to invoke
Flurry of male response with age-old wishes

The ladies will always have the upper hand
Not much efforts to lure the unsuspecting lot
Relying on the weaker sex's hidden strengths
Talk is cheap male ego rocks to the onslaught

Carrie's at The Sunday Muse #214

10 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful photo and perfect poetic accompaniment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder if I could get heads to turn by wrapping a strand of pearls around my ankles ... most likely I would trip and fall flat on my face! I enjoyed your take on the phot, Hank! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a contention Helen, perhaps when sitting down at an al fresco and easily getting noticed.

      Delete
  3. I am sure there is a real gem out there waiting to be found.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many a woman has had those alluring charms. Wonderful take on the prompt Hank!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find my eyes often going down to ogle pretty feet. Did it last week in church, her sweet retort made me blush. I recovered by saying, "It sure is a pretty dress" as she had admired my Hawaiian shirt with words.
    ..
    Jim,
    jimmiehove6.blogspot.com
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me wonder whether the sailors are going to make it back to the boat...

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's the diva alluring and captivating. No hero will let her trip and fall😊

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is quite a temptress. Beautifully written

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'Twas ever thus! - nicely captured, Hank.

    ReplyDelete