Sunday, July 2, 2023

I'm not given to mischief

                                                                                            Author: Paul Sapiano                                              Image: The Black Widow (here)
Note: The Black Widow so-called 
as it will devour its mate after mating

the 11 of 12 given Wordle words:
dim twitch mingled drifts call split 
words shattered shallow spell gaze 

You call me a dim twitch is that it!
I’m not given to mischief
Neither am I a conceit
But I can well cause grief

I mingled in lots of drifts
More manly than even any man
His call to  have a fling
I said that suits me fine

I’m not of a split element
Nor words had me shattered 
Ridicule me and in an instance
You’ll end up battered    

Not shallow nor under a spell
My gaze cause a lot of pain
My man told me to fizzle
Gobbled him later that’s my gain                          

Barbara's Sunday Whirl. Wordle#611/

1 comment:

  1. A great read Hank, you are not as you say many things but to me you're a very honest and great person.
    Have a good week.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete