Monday, December 6, 2021

I had some truths explained to me

                                                                                                 Author: Ivar Leidus
Image: Many Different kinds 
in a Discussion  (here)

'I dress in their stories patterned and purple as night'
From  “When We Sing of Might,”  by Kimberly Blaeser.

I had some truths explained to me. It came out of a discussion
that went meandering without direction for some while. It was 
not a formal brain-storming session over some pre-determined 
issues. It was a friendly discussion among some friends. The close 
relationship which went back many years perhaps saved the day. 
There was no bruising on any nor any strong stand taken. It was 
all a matured stance by most, orderly not overly serious  but just
.  
It was plain to see all were for wanting a beneficial and friendly 
session in a likeness of a win-win situation. There were some 
ridiculous arguments which were expected in such a situation but 
every body kept their senses right. I too managed to retain sanity 
I dress in their stories patterned and purple as night.
Cleared some doubts, giving way a little though. It ended well.
(144 words)

Lisa Jade in d'Verse's Prosery Monday

5 comments:

  1. Nice to hear of a friendly session of truths ending well. A broader levdl of much needed hope.

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that after all, it ended well, Hank!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hank, I love what you did here. If we can have dialogue where ideas and feelings are aired on important topics and "manage... maintain sanity" great things may be accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it wonderful to maintain peace and no ridiculous arguments! Bravo, it is a rarity.

    ReplyDelete