Friday, December 11, 2020

strengths for all those blessed

                     
                                                                                             Author: Basile Morin
Image: Benevolent Cloud Cover (here)

mysterious landscapes 
rise and unfold before my eyes 
worlds of clouds   -   Chevrefeuilles

mysterious landscapes 
juxtaposed in loud colors
a seeker's secret

rise and unfold before my eyes 
astound doubtful minds 
enticing scene

worlds of clouds
divine cover for fair-hearted souls
strengths for all those blessed

Bjorn's at d'Verse OLN #280
Chevrefeuilles' at Carpe Diem - a troiku
(only one troiku posted)

10 comments:

  1. I like the way these troikus circle around. I especially like the phrase "astound doubtful minds"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure a scene to entice and strengthen indeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we live just to keep our secrets, we are not truly safe. Safety lies is embracing those colors, filtering as the light is pressed through your clouds. I really like this,
    Reminds me in some was of the lines from the song "Colorful"
    "When we live in black and white, our colors fade away."

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's challenging to put those clouds in words. Sometimes our words escape, move fast like clouds. Gotta love a good mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the clouds brought you to exactly the right place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the form and repetition you've used here, Hank, emphasises that mysterious world just beyond our reach.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the repetition, and this wondrous place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful lines.
    The picture looks more like Kyoto than Naran ...

    ReplyDelete