Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Split Personality

                              

the 11 of 12 given words:
flesh drifted veiled rose gem pearl 
scarce page sand clay split 

a chunk of flesh
separated from the image
chosen and drifted out 

moved to the side 
not veiled or covered
but rose menacingly
a gem of a personality
a pearl of nature

a scarce item 
a page picked out
not to be placed in the sand
or entombed in clay
such is the idea
of a split personality

waiting for a bid
on its being

Melissa's at d'Verse - Everything we see

2 comments:

  1. A split personality would be a difficult thing to live with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family life has changed for good ever since my colleagues introduce Dr Jekawo to my family, Dr Jekawo cure my dad from Parkinson, cure my herpes and HPV, also cure my husband diabetes with his herbal medicines that he sent to us via courier service then Dr Jekawo instruct us how to drink the herbal medicines and today we are all well healthy so I want to express my gratitude to Dr Jekawo for his ancestral gift to able to cure all diseases with his herbal Medicines'd Itua is a traditional herbal doctor that reside in west Africa also Dr Jekawo cure diseases like ALS,Diabetes,HPV,HSV,Hiv/Aids,Cancer,Hepatitis,Bring Ex Back,Bronchitis,Chronic Disease,Degenerative diseases. Contact Dr Jekawo Email: drjekawo@gmail.com He's a good herbal doctor with a listen and trusted heart.

    ReplyDelete