Sunday, April 27, 2014

Doggie Master of the House!

                                                                                                              Dog on Sofa
Image: Courtesy of Tess' Mag #217 (here)

Combining Tess’ Mag image
to the Sunday Whirl

Sunday Whirl Wordle #158
The 9 out of 11 words chosen:
beastly  become  beading  branch
cancer cheat  chew  leave speak

Let’s see!
I’m beastly
Truly that’s me
But what’s to become of me
Beading is not my forte
Branch of activity
For an old lady

Instead I want to see
The cancer story
On YouTube apparently
Can someone help me?
I can only chew things bony
But I can give orders if you let me
To humans that’s easy!
Leave it to me
I cheat a little let’s see!

Speak!
Fetch!
Down!
Sit!
Stay!

Clever human, really!
Doggie and man can switch roles uncanny!

Tess' Magpie Tales
Brenda's Sunday Whirl

27 comments:

  1. haha they do have humans down, waiting on them hand and foot, the good life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hank! I love this light-hearted approach to the Whirl words. It seems they've conjured a world of darkness today, and then this! A breath of fresh air.

    Time to give The Mag post a try. Your response to the picture is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have a way of getting what they want

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! The dog looks in control and bewildered at the same time. Love your doggie translation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well wordled and fun to read. My masters are cats, Hank. Like the photo with your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor little mite can't use Youtube on her own! Lovely piece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful verse, very soft on animals I am......right up my street.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got it right. The dog rules at my house. I'm an obedient human.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea of the role reversal here, (I''m starting to think that my cat talks to me.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Give me a dog any day, Hank. I know few people, friends and family who are as wonderful as my dogs. Well done.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Switching roles happens oh, so doggedly at times! Great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfectly fun doggie sort of tale! Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fine response to the prompt...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your doppelganger, Hank. Good Poet!


    Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great piece Hank. I can see that Labrador thinking "Shall I eat that apple?"

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it, Hank! Your dog brings smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think most pets definitely have their humans under control!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dogs are smart enough to simplify.... Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha ha Good one , Hank..the lunatics are now running the asylum

    ReplyDelete
  20. The doggie truly is the master...

    ReplyDelete