Monday, June 8, 2015

nature playing tricks!

                                                                Atrribution: Grand Parc
Image: Stonehenge heritage (here)

Landscape dotted with
precariously balanced stone
structures, whodunit?
Some intelligent beings
or just nature playing tricks

Note: Stonehenge could have been a burial ground.
The dating of cremated remains found on the site
indicate that deposits contain human bone from as
early as 3000 BC  -  Wiki

For Chev's CARPE DIEM
Time Glass #30  -  summer solstice

8 comments:

  1. I love standing stones! I think it's Mother Nature playing tricks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not nature, much too regular placement of the stones for something natural. They built a replica out of modern materials nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not nature...just standing there you get an eerie feeling...no something we will learn when we cross over I think

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think nature created that artwork. I am going with aliens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm! I think humans created it.

    ReplyDelete