Saturday, July 27, 2013

Liberated and Free

                                                                                       Attribution:  Saloca
Image: Chef at Work
Source: Wikimedia Commons (here)

What a sight to see
Not uncommon happenings
Tied by apron strings

Deftly started with
the greens and with kitchen knife
Concocted  a  dish

Kids ready for school
Dressed up and down for breakfast
Led to the school bus 

Went upstairs baby’s
Diapers changed tucked in bed. Hail,
Liberated male!

Written for Chev's CARPE DIEM # 257with prompt  -  liberated

7 comments:

  1. Good one, Hank! I am all for both liberated men and women. Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. liberated is good...diapers though can be deadly...ha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, Hank ~~ When the work is done we are liberated.
    There is such a thing as "woman's work" you know.
    I found that out when I was working in a watch factory.

    Some of the jobs I could not make my quota, ever,
    beacuse my fingers were not small and limber enough.
    The ladies did it with east. They would do my work
    while I was at lunch so that I could make my quota.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not many would do that, doubling their work just to help out. One must be a most wonderful guy for things to jive like that. Good for you Dr Jim!

      Hank

      Delete
  4. Oh to be liberated and yup, diapers are nasty

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome..
    all work done and now free :)

    ReplyDelete