Thursday, January 29, 2015

Time for a Zooni Soup

                                                                                                  Attribution: Jennifer
Image: Vegetable Udon soup (here)

Note: Zooni is a kind of Japanese mixed
vegetable soup for the new year and is eaten
on January first in the morning usually after
the first shrine visit - Chev
(it can be of a varied mixture
of vegetables)

Never believe it
Already another year
Time for a zooni

Sitting for zooni
New combination this year
And what a relief

For Chev's CARPE DIEM #657  -  zooni

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure we had it when I lived in Japan, I just don't remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so it is always different combinations?
    hey it is freezing here...i could do with some hot soup...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some veggies in there I eat. Another year comes quickly indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. New combinations make soup "interesting"...ask my family ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm laughing heartily over the change--finally!--in soup.

    Sweet Potato Soup

    ReplyDelete