Monday, July 31, 2023

A Rare Movement Activity in the Flesh

                                                                               Author: Sarah Marie Jones 
Image: A Man Streaking! (here)

Done with my streaking. You should have seen their eyes
How they popped out more of surprise than anger. They 
did not expect anything like this and it was also a stroke 
of good luck. I did not anticipate the large crowd. Tonight 
it was somehow unusual and they were all very sporting.

Did you see the guy with the red hat? The burly menacing 
looking. I thought he was trying to stop me. I started with 
a slow run further down. The ladies were already screaming
when I reached him.

He came at me. I thought he was swinging a punch. Lo and 
behold! He cleared the path for me. He was making it easier 
for me. In fact he followed slowly to make sure I had a clear 
passage. I owed him one!

It was pretty tiring. That was a long run. I had better get back 
to my bike. Hey! What happened to my clothes?

I was lucky I hid my wallet and bike keys under the stone in 
the bush. I’ll better go get them

Lesson learnt! Next time for a streaking stint. No more bikes!
Bring the car!
Minimise the risks.

Am having fun! Phew!
Never felt that good. Very
so refreshing! Yes!

Note: Hank in a lighter mood. Writing an imaginative
account (this is not a personal experience ) on a one-time 
movement activity popular a long time ago. 

Frank at d'Verse Haibun Monday  -  moving

3 comments:

  1. I didn’t see that one coming, Hank (in a lighter mood)! A very different kind of move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAhahaHahahaHAha! Very entertaining, Hank!

    Much love,
    David
    SkepticsKaddish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He had an interesting bike ride home.

    ReplyDelete