Saturday, August 31, 2019

to fly over the clear blue waters

                                                                                  Author: Svetlana Belyaeva
Image: Look at Me! (here)

the 12 given words:
changes devour tire pill room steam 
let scream  scrawny sensual steam 

changes in her demeanour
devoured into her conscience
not to die or tire herself to swallow
the bitter pill but she secured
enough leg room to jump up
and flaunt her assets

full steam ahead to fly over
the clear blue waters to let her
scream out loud over
the calm expanse

certainly not of a scrawny
little waif trying hard to
relentlessly shed off and
overcome a plain Jane image
but a sensual and exotic self
long stifled

The Sunday Muse #71
Brenda's Sunday Whirl Wordle #419

12 comments:

  1. Yes i see that too in the amazing photo! Love this poem and your wonderful use of the words Hank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just have to let go and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to hear that your store is now expanding to new locations. I have been a patron of Fantastic Eyes because of all the wonderful work that you guys do. I hope that this expansion move of yours will turn out to be successful. finance assignment uk I will definitely go and see this new store of yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a chance to visit Learndash add-0n and found some useful shortcodes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent article it is very impressive yellowstone season 4 cotton jacket and informative content thanks for share us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will always let you and your words become part of my day because you never know how much you make my day happier and more complete. There are even times when I feel so down but I will feel better right after checking your blogs. professional writing services You have made me feel so good about myself all the time and please know that I do appreciate everything that you have

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really decent site post. Not very numerous individuals would really, the way you simply did. I am truly inspired that there is such a great amount of data about this subject have been revealed and you've put forth a valiant effort with so much class. On the off chance that needed to help with assignment know more about green smoke surveys, than by all methods come in and check our stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Find your post engaging to read. I would like to share with you a new article that is about morse code decoder a character-encoding scheme that permits operators to send messages using a series of electrical pulses represented as short or long pulses, dots, and dashes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it won’t fail me as much as this particular one. I mean, Yes, it was my choice to read through, however I genuinely believed you would have something helpful to say. All I hear is a bunch of Business Assignment help in uk

    ReplyDelete