Sunday, August 20, 2017

uncomplicated things present lots of opportunities

                                                                                                        Author: NASA
Image: Very Unlike Uncomplicated things (here)

uncomplicated things present lots of opportunities
one allowed a free way not restricted by priorities
take a plunge do your own thing and see what gives
just take a respite with nothing specific to achieve

it is necessary to lay back once a while to reflect
creates a non-taxing situation allowing one to relax
dividends forthcoming to a fertile mind quite easily
if it can be broken up into simple terms of A-B-C

beware though not to be too luxuriously anticipating
expect a damper to the leisurely pace when reality sets in

Kerry's at Real Toad's  -  micro poetry 
uncomplicated things

16 comments:

  1. Opportunity is a wonderful thing Hank. well written.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hear it for those uncomplicated things in a complex world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A thin line between the pair, but one can enjoy as long as they remain aware

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just it: reality doesn't settle in for me, and I find to my surprise that my floaty way of musing through life really is good for me. Though I did rev the engines and work super hard to protect my lazy garden time and space...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I echo Cloudia. I float through life in a happy-go-lucky kind of way - this doesn't mean I don't care about things, as I do (very much).
    Anna :o]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Then there is this thing in our head. Thanks Hank.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like getting married again or going back to work after being retired? Nice dreams, Hank.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a couple of states here in the U.S. where the hippies of old have congregated. They may always be in a state of dreams and relaxation.
      ..

      Delete
  8. I like laying back and reflecting. Well done, Hank.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always a good option, Hank: 'take a plunge do your own thing and see what gives' but we must also 'expect a damper to the leisurely pace when reality sets in'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think we should if for no other reason to get the energy to get things done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I try to keep reality far from my door these days. Well done, Hank!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderfully deep and reflective write, Hank!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vacationed for a week - yes, reality hit hard :)

    ReplyDelete