Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Music on Hand

                                                                                            Author:  Andre Carrotflower
Image: Days Park in Buffalo, New York, 
on a sunny afternoon in April 2016  (here)

To write on Music and to include:
1) sunny April afternoon,
2) knocks me out

On a sunny April afternoon,
The world seems to come alive.
The birds chirp a joyful tune,
And nature's lovely song thrives.

As I bask in the warmth of the sun,
My heart fills with a peaceful beat.
But it's the music that truly won,
It knocks me out of my seat.

With every note that's played,
I'm lost in a world of sound.
My worries and fears fade,
And my feet start tapping around.

So on this sunny April afternoon,
Let the music knock you out.
Let it take you to a different tune,
And forget what life is all about

Punam's at d'Verse : Poetics - let-music-speak/

5 comments:

  1. A lovely April afternoon for sure. Music has a way of lifting our spirits. This has great poetic rhythm. It makes me want to drift away to the musical sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The music is what can carry you on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hank you lay out the details of why I love to go listen to live music. It really makes me feel alive and linked to the music-makers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So right, Hank! When music plays feet do start tapping. Love it.
    Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete