Thursday, May 12, 2022

Nature’s orchestra

                                                                                                  Author: Qazwsx96
Image: Fried Crickets, a Delicacy 
ready for the Palate (here)

Awakened from sleep
Wee hours of the morning
In cool mountain air

Heard from the thickets
Little creatures rarely seen
Among them crickets

Shrieks from one so small
Repeated musical sounds
Nature’s orchestra

Crunchy little things
To satisfy curious bids
But smooth down the throat

Note: A set of  Haiku

Misky at d'Verse Poetic Tuesday
bon-appetit-food-poetry

4 comments:

  1. trying out my profile :)

    really love the orchestra but sadly I just realized it has been a while since I listened to one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hank, this is one delicacy I must pass on. Your haiku are delicious though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried it! But you make it sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will pass this one but love the nature sounds.

    ReplyDelete