Saturday, March 12, 2022

I am a Royal Bengal Tigress

                                                 
                                                                                               Author: anon
Image: A Pair of Distant Cousins (here)

I am a Royal Bengal Tigress
There are some marked difference
But I am the long standing flag carrier
I don't need furs whiskers or fangs

Nor looking fierce and wild
Just acting innocent and slick
For my demeanor and style
Green eyes skin smooth as silk

I am a Royal Bengal Tigress
Had not been under any duress
 
Carrie: At Sunday Muse #202
Choice of a Picture prompt

9 comments:

  1. This is an interesting response to the prompt, Hank. I think she might be a little fierce and wild, behind those freckles. Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You caught the prompt in its true sense. We in India do say that when a women is on fire she behaves like a Bengal tigress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo. Luv where the prompt took you.

    Happy you dropped by my blog

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  4. You surely can see these two are kindred spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think there is more to her than meets the green eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A flag carrier indeed. I love that line! Always wonderful to see you at the Muse Hank!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I don't need furs whiskers or fangs'
    Indeed...

    ReplyDelete