Friday, December 20, 2019

Have a heart, for a start

                                                                                     Author: Alexander Grebenkov
Image: Ocean Cruise ship at Harbor (here)

Have a heart, for a start
Do it well, make it swell
Meant to surprise, for my loving wife
You are sweet, this is a treat
Remember the last cruise? I slipped all bruised
Not hurt easily, but a holiday put paid sadly
Have a go another time, to make amends?
Honey, I owe you one, this time we'll have fun!

Bjorn at d'Verse MTB  -  with gift rhymes

9 comments:

  1. I like the reference to being bruised. Getting on a boat would likely make me claustrophobic with all that water on all sides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure a fun rhyme and oh so sublime. Cruises can be fun, but yeah, can leave one bruised toward them and not want to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to go again and have a fun. I have never been on a cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this cruise is much better
    and that you never part on letter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 😊
    MERRY CHRISTMAS HANK
    Much🎅love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful to read Hank. Thanks for sharing.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. May the journey be fun!
    Happy New Year in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go for it. Happy travels Hank. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete