Author: Shixart1985
Image: Reliving the Good Old Times
The 10 of 12 given words:
wild cross space left grind room land last split hood
Longing for the myriads of possibilities.
Wild colours and lights full of promise
Cross its space brightly and wanting
To bid its time to grind and hoverHere we are wishing for room
to land a last call
To ward off the restlessness of being alone
Facing time without you as company
Serve me the garnish that I may devour
For I’ve never been through such a bore
Can we just hit it off ?
Having mee rash and brash ever so loving.
Young hearts we are but not anymore.
Facing time without you as company
Serve me the garnish that I may devour
For I’ve never been through such a bore
Can we just hit it off ?
For even a split second
You and your wonderful ways
Ever so thoughtful of my feelings
To lift off the hood of quietness
You and your wonderful ways
Ever so thoughtful of my feelings
To lift off the hood of quietness
Having mee rash and brash ever so loving.
Young hearts we are but not anymore.
Can it happen again, I just wonder
Brenda at Sunday Whirl Wordle 767
No comments:
Post a Comment