Friday, April 10, 2020

Nothing wrong in talking to the wall

                                                                           Author Luigi Bazzani
Image: The Corner is a good spot (here)

H for Here and Now

Nothing wrong in talking to the wall
Indoors here and now doing our best
Doing same thing all day big and small
Would you need to stop and take a rest?
No! you get a little tired but not much less
How then to stop would there be a cue
Yes, stop when the wall talks back to you

Note: Rather challenging to maintain
sanity in the present situation.

Frank's at d'Verse MTB
-  to write a stanza of a seven-line poem

A to Z Challenge : H

7 comments:

  1. I like the cue to stop when the wall talks back. Although if it were me I'm afraid I'd want to know what it had to say. Very nice Chaucerian stanza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop when the wall talks back... I get it... but then again I'm use to talking and answering myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those walls feel like they are closing in. But do run if they talk back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol but the wall might have something interesting to say

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being in isolation for over a month yes, I have spoken to the walls out of boredom. Thanks for the poem Hank.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha it does feel rather confining as those walls close in...I have been working home for a month. So, I am not talking to walls yet, as I am having daily teleconferencing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At this point a conversation with the wall would be welcome...

    ReplyDelete